|17 June – 2 July 2017|
The matches will be played in four different stadiums across 4 cities: Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan, and Sochi.
The following teams have qualified for the tournament:
1. As tournament hosts, Russia qualify automatically for the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup.
2. By winning the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, Germany guaranteed themselves a slot at the FIFA Confederations Cup Russia 2017.
3. Cameroon will represent Africa after winning the CAF Africa Cup of Nations Gabon 2017.
4. Australia qualified for Russia 2017 by winning the 2015 AFC Asian Cup.
5. Portugal to represent Europe at the FIFA Confederations Cup Russia 2017.
6. 2015 CONCACAF Gold Cup winners Mexico won a one-match head-to-head play-off against 2013 Gold Cup champions USA to seal their place.
7. New Zealand won the OFC Nations Cup and they will represent Oceania.
8. Chile will compete in the FIFA Confederations Cup for the first time after winning the 2015 Copa America.
|2017 FIFA Confederations Cup Group|
|Brazil won the previous three Confederation Cups (2005, 2009, 2013)|